Saturday

Beckett Boo Esq.'s 25 Random Things About Me


via Facebook

25 Random Things About Beckett Boo Esq.

Ostensibly, the Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

To do this, go to notes under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

25 Random Things About Beckett Boo, Esq.

1. I invented candles.

2. I have no STD's despite Larry King's accusations.

3. I throw away my plastic bottles like a normal person.

4. I pee sitting down.

5. I went to summer camp with Candace Bushnell.

6. Bubbles creep me out. So does, suntan lotion.

7. I have Academy Awards. As you know.

8. I’m part Cherokee.

9. I deflowered Joy Fanning.

10. I have no favorite cereal.

11. I file away junk mail and yell at my wife as to why coupons were not utilized.

12. I look down on the poor, and envy the blind.

13. I paid for two of the following, but won’t say which; Sex, Murder or Plutonium.

14. I am the only person with a DVD copy of Back to the Future IV.

15. Perez Hilton is my enemy du jour, and if I see him in a club at night I’ll piss on him so he’ll glow in the dark.

16. I hate Oliver Platt’s dramatic work.

17. I have a castle, chateau, estate, hall, manor, palace, hut, residence, seat, villa in all 193 Sovereign States.

18. I was a pirate in the summer of 1439.

19. I smoked a joint with Michael Phelps. I rolled, he lit.

20. My uncle’s cousin’s nephew was one of the “two thieves” who was crucified with Jesus.

21. I see a harbinger.

22. I’ve never eaten after 4 p.m.

23. I’ve never seen a laundry room.

24. I accidentally mentioned at a holiday party to Dick Cheney and Colin Powell that I “thought” Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

25. I have camel toe.

bb
cc: shoshanna
bcc: robin wright-penn